- Division of Information Technology
- One Capitol Hill
- Providence, RI 02908
- Phone: 401-574-9220
The IT Vendor Management Office (VMO) is responsible for Procurement of all Third Party Services across IT Categories – Hardware, Software, Telecom, Hosting and Services.
- VMO partners with various IT /Agency Managers to deliver on MPAs, RFXs & Contracts.
- VMO reviews the Strategic Sourcing needs of the State IT to effectively deliver IT Sourcing needs including Contract Management, Vendor Management and Post-Contract Governance.
- VMO will manage the - Procurement for IT, Vendor escalations, Contract creation and renewals by partnering with State Purchasing, Legal, Finance and Vendors.
- VMO Sourcing Methodology :
- Develop Sourcing expertise for specific IT Categories – Application, SaaS, HW/SW, Projects, Managed Services
- Expand on Reusable Sourcing Artifacts – Templates for RFPs and Statement of Work / SLAs
- Share Best Practices from Other States
- Leverage Tools to develop robust Sourcing Metrics on Spend, Vendor Performance and Vendor Risk